Visit Spice Market before embarking the ferry from Eminonu, you will leisurely sail by the baroque 19th century palaces, the beautiful old wooden houses, Rumeli Hisar and Anadolu Hisar fortresses, sailing under the Bosphorus Bridge.
Sadberkhanim Museum: A charming museum housed in two restored wooden villas. The museum is dedicated to old Turkish arts and handicrafts and includes an archeological section.
Drive to the Asian Side and visit of the viewpoint of Camlica Hill and enjoy the fantastic view over Istanbul while have a Turkish coffee or tea. Drive back to the European side to Ciragan Palace Kempinski.
On Wednesdays, Sadberkhanim Museum is closed and replaced by the Istanbul Modern Museum
Bosphorus / Asia
• Entry fees to the Museums & Ferry Tokens
• Private Professional guidance in English Language
• Private coach with A/C Vehicle
• Lunch at the best available restaurant (without drinks)
• Parking fees
• Local taxes
• Given rates are per person
• Full-day tours are starting at 09:00 AM and completed at about 06:00 PM
Please contact for 1 and up to 10 guests